May 20, 2008

I'm bored....

I have nothing to do at lunch right now, so here's "If Your Life Was A Movie, What Would The Soundtrack Be?", care of Julia. The songs I got should all have been shifted down one place. It would have made more sense that way.

Here's how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every section, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

I linked to lyrics, if anyone wants them.

OPENING CREDITS: "James Bond", Scouting for Girls I've never listened to this song before....ever.....
WAKING UP: "Act of Remembrance", The Proclaimers This is a nice song to wake up to.
FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL: "Altísimo", Hector Buitrago I love this song <3 And I like the first day of school.
FALLING IN LOVE: "Foghar Nan Eilein", Runrig Couldn't find the lyrics for this one, sorry.
FIGHT SONG: "Forgotten Works", the Klaxons Never actually listened to this before either...
BREAKING UP: "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?", from The Lion King Hee hee
PROM: "ABC", Jackson Five
LIFE: "Hideaway", Olivia Tremor Control
MENTAL BREAKDOWN: "Don't Ask Me to Explain", Of Montreal
DRIVING: "No Me Llores", Sierra Maestra Maybe I shouldn't drive.
FLASHBACK: "Let's Get Married", The Proclaimers Down one, anyone?
WEDDING: "Clifton Bridge", Mark Olson
BIRTH OF A CHILD: "My First Wedding", The Wombats Never listened.
FINAL BATTLE: "The March", Astra Heights Can't find lyrics :(
DEATH SCENE: "Big My Secret", Michael Nyman (from The Piano) It's instrumental. It's sad. It's amazing. Go out and buy the Piano soundtrack. Now.
FUNERAL SONG: "Heal", Ambient Music Therapy Haha. I think I'm dead already though...
END CREDIT: "If I Had A Hammer", Peter, Paul, and Mary

2 comments:

mrsdurff said...

my, that is boredom!

shinheelee said...

hey hannah!
I never knew you commented on my blogs till now! hello! :) !!!!