May 7, 2008

Space


One day I was scrolling through twitter messages, and I clicked on a link from @tkidd132. This link happened to be Youth Twitter.

For those of you who don’t know, Youth Twitter (YT) is like regular Twitter, a microblogging site, except that it’s for, well, youth. I had been on YT for only a small amount of time before notices began popping up about Space, a literary magazine put together by YT members. Needless to say, I was curious.

Space gathers submissions from middle school students, members of YT, plus a few errant high schoolers. It showcases a wide range of mediums, from traditional stories and poems, to original songs, animations, hypertext stories, and voicethreads. The second edition recently came out, and a third is currently accepting submissions.

If you’re interested, just go to Space to read the current edition. If you want to submit, click here to learn how.

I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Yura said...

Hello. I just joined YT after looking at this post, but I'm still confused.. but I think it's a good way to interact with other writers.

Meghna said...

Hi Hannah,
Found you from Youth Twitter. I'm already there and I love that place!
Loved your blog too so i'll be visiting more often now :)

Annie said...

Thanks for the link! I just finished reading a bunch of great short stories & am looking forward to reading more :)